PARADE DAY UPDATES!
The line-up is done.
- HOWEVER, because of the proximity of the parade date to the finalization of the line-up, line-up numbers have not been emailed out /telephoned in advance of the parade. We did not forget you! Time constraints and a small committee have made it tough this year to meet this goal.
- Walk-ins are Not permitted. This is explained in our Brochure found on the Parade Details tab of this website.
- Line-up numbers will be available to you/your group when you sign-in at Cochranton Elementary, Wednesday, August 3. (See map location below)
- Floats (ONLY) may begin to arrive at 3:00PM.
- ALL OTHER Registered Participants -- Line-up begins at 5:00PM.
- Fire/Rescue Vehicles and Larger Vehicles (as notified) are to line-up at the Girardat Bus Lot across from Klasen-McQuisten Energy Corp. on Old Route 322.
- Floats are to line-up along Homan Road next to the elementary school yard.
- All Other registered participants are to line-up in the driveways/parking areas of the elementary school by line-up number and as directed by our volunteers.
- Parking is VERY LIMITED at the elementary school, therefore, we suggest carpooling from other locations. Many people prefer to park near the end point of the parade (Cochranton High School) so that their vehicles are close when they finish the route.
- Keep in mind regarding parking at the high school, that the parade ends in the parking lot areas, so it is good to be alert and keep the area from becoming congested as your group finishes the route.
- Please make sure that one person from your group signs in your entire group, if you are with a float, or one of the units lining-up directly at the elementary school.
- We will be out and about setting up on Wednesday and will not be able to return telephone calls in an expedient fashion, if at all.
- We sincerely appreciate your patience with our volunteers!
- Hope you have a great time at our parade and enjoy the fair (and fair food) afterward!
Cochranton Community Fair Parade Committee
PO Box 462
Cochranton PA 16314