Christmas Tree Lane Info!!
2016 CTL Photos!
Christmas Tree Lane Application
Name of Tree/Title
Category of Tree -- Select One
1. Adult with Manufactured Ornaments
2. Adult with Hand-Crafted Ornaments
3. Adult with Combination Ornaments (manufactured and hand-crafted)
4. Adult Organization Tree (community & religious organizations, i.e., non-profit
5. Commerical Tree (businesses, i.e., for-profit)
6. Adult Miniature Tree (under 3 feet, individual, commercial, and organizations)
7. Youth Miniature Tree (under 3 feet)
8. Youth Organization Tree, Full Size
9. Youth Individual Tree, Ful Size
10. Adult/Youth: Family Tree (combined age groups, any ornaments))
Sponsoring Individual or Group
Name of Contact Person
Approximate Height of Tree
Under 3 feet
3' - 5'
5' - 8'
Approximate Width of Tree/Display (we allow about 5 feet)
1' - 2'
3' - 5'
5' (we allow you about 5' total)
Will you include a table of fund-raising items?
Yes, and I will bring my own table 5' or smaller
Yes, we will need a table provided 6'
No table will be set-up.
Crafters/Vendors ONLY (NON-crafter/vendors, please mark as such)
NO table / NOT vendor/crafter
Crafter with one table
Crafter with multiple tables (fee is calculated per table)
Vendor with one table
Vendor with multiple tables (fee is calculated per table)
The 2016 FEES are as follows (all fees must be paid by day of set-up, NO exceptions!) (Checks made payable to Cochranton Community Fair Parade Committee). (Spaces are approximately 6x6. (One space = fee listed, Two spaces = 2 times the listed fee, etc)
Tree ONLY -- NO FEE
Table fee for fund-raising - ADULT Organizations $15.00 per space
Table fee for fund-raising -- YOUTH Organizations $10.00 per space
CRAFTERS/VENDORS $18.00 per space
If submitting a fee for table space, how will you submit payment? (Thank you!)
Mail Payment before the event to: Cochranton Community Fair Parade Committee, PO Box 462, Cochranton PA 16314
Bring payment on the day of set-up (Thursday, November 17, 2016)
COMMENTS -- Please note that we encourage all crafters and vendors to stick with the Christmas theme in your Christmas tree displays because this is a Christmas-themed event. Our committee reserves the right to limit and/or reject crafters/vendor applications as necessary to accomodate the Christmas Tree displays and to promote the spirit of the event. Thank you for your understanding.
Proudly powered by